Dr. William B. Wiley is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon, specializing in upper and lower extremity arthroscopic procedures and total joint replacement and revision, as well as the nonsurgical treatment of orthopaedic conditions and injuries.
Prior to joining Middle Georgia Orthopaedics, Dr. Wiley was a clinical instructor in orthopaedic surgery at Northeast Ohio Medical University and served as team physician for the Stow High School Football Team.
He has given numerous presentations at professional meetings and has been published in Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, Spine, and Journal of Arthroscopy. Click to see other articles and publications by Dr. Wiley.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Wiley enjoys attending church, gardening, fishing, and going on medical missions.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry and Biology: Asbury University, Wilmore, KY
- Doctor of Medicine: Northeast Ohio Medical University, Rootstown, OH
- Orthopaedic Residency: Summa Health System, Akron, OH
- Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Fellowship: Orthopaedic Research of Virginia, Richmond, VA
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Christian Medical and Dental Association
- Georgia Orthopaedic Society
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Mercer University School of Medicine, Associate Clinical Faculty
- Fort Valley State University
- Middle Georgia State University
- Middle Georgia Technical College
- Houston County High School
- Perry High School
- Northside High School
- Veteran's High School
- Warner Robins High School
- Houston Medical Center
- Perry Hospital
- The Medical Center of Peach County
- Coliseum Medical Center
- Coliseum Northside Hospital